Monday, June 29, 2015

The Truth and Other Lies


The Truth and Other Lies
by Sascha Arango
*received book in exchange for fair review














You know what I love? I love a book that makes me gasp! This book made me gasp out loud, and more than once. If you can do that for me when I'm reading, then I'm one happy girl.

Henry Hayden seems like quite the unremarkable person when you first meet him. Oh, rest assured, there's a lot more to this man than meets the eye. Henry met fell in sort of love with and married Martha. Martha is quite shy, quiet, almost invisible. She's also the reason he's such a successful author. Henry is a ladies man, and Martha stays in the shadows just looking the other way. That is until she gets a look at his editor.

His life starts crumbling when his editor/lover tells him she's pregnant. How in the world is he going to take care of this mess? Well, Henry is quite resourceful to say the least. Unfortunately he makes a life changing error that has the police breathing down his neck, and a past that is trying to break through to the present.

Pick this book up! I loved the mystery of it, I loved the unexpected twists, and while Henry is just unlikable, you can't look away to see what he'll do next. Enjoy!

4 cannolis




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails