Tuesday, September 4, 2012

White Witch Black Curse


White Witch Black Curse
Kim Harrison












Amazon Blurb -


Some wounds take time to heal . . . and some scars never fade.
Rachel Morgan, kick-ass witch and bounty hunter, has taken her fair share of hits, and has broken lines she swore she would never cross. But when her lover was murdered, it left a deeper wound than Rachel ever imagined, and now she won't rest until his death is solved . . . and avenged. Whatever the cost.
Yet the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and when a new predator moves to the apex of the Inderlander food chain, Rachel's past comes back to haunt her.
Literally.
*****

Well I gotta say, after this book I'm done with the Hollows series.  I can't stand it anymore and it's reached its peak now.  I don't like Rachel she is just a bad character who is so annoying and the books just aren't good enough to continue with such a stinky protagonist.

No review just a rant on what I feel stinks.  Her and Ivy is as old as Methuselah and I have had it.  If you live with someone who can make you feel anxiety that quickly, than you're a moron.  Either the two are going to hook up or they aren't.  I am sick of I love Ivy but not like that.  I can't stand how she judges every single guy she encounters.  "Oh he's hot, but it wouldn't work with  me."  Her whining drives me nuts!  Every one I love dies, I'm shunned, I have demon marks. Blah Blah blah.  She's snippy with her mom, I think she needs a good pop in the mouth.

Now for the shocker that will have other gals who love this series gasping...Kisten's story line did not have me running for tissues!  Quite frankly I just didn't feel the connection there with those two.  His fake English accent was dumb, I didn't get him at all.  "Oh Kisten can't bite me Ivy will flip", omg give me a break.  I still don't feel a damn thing one way or another as far as he's concerned.  Finding out what Bill did to Sookie in Charlaine Harris' series was more a hurtful part of a book for me than this.  I'm really ready for the flames now, I can't even take Jenks anymore.  Tink's farts can you believe that!!!

Who do I like, I like Al, he's the most interesting character, even Trent has more substance.

So adieu Rachel Morgon it hasn't been fun getting to know you, and now I can delete the 7 books I have on my kindle in the Hollow's folder ( I know 7 and I kept reading!) and am so glad I didn't buy a single one!


2 comments:

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails