Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 E-Book Reading Challenge


Yes, another challenge.  It is being hosted by The Ladybug Reads.  This will be incorporated into my tbr challenge since there are a bunch of e-books on my list.  I'll be doing the addicted - 12 books level.

Here are some of the books on the list -

Kindle Books 
  
A Kiss Of Shadows
A Little Death In Dixie 
Battle Of The Network Zombies
Beyond The Reflections Edge
Dark Pursuit
Demonfire
Flowers For Elvis 
Giving Chase
In The Warrior's Bed
Killing Joe
Mania
Mozart's Blood
Murder Takes The Cake
Once Bitten
Snow Melts In Spring  
The Dark Tide 
The Irish Warrior
The Mane Squeeze
The Marquis
The Sacrifice (Forbidden)
The Wallflower
The Wicked House Of Rohan
Triple Exposure 
Waiting At Eros
Wicked Lovely
You Can't Stop Me


E-Books - These are books that I've had for a over year now, snagged in a RAR file given by a fellow PNR lover and sitting on my puter.  This isn't even half of them.  It is the whole series of some listed.

Blood Noir
Ceremony In Death
Drums Of Autumn
For A Few Demons More 
High Stakes (Vegas Vampires)
Jacob (Nightwalkers)
Kiss Of The Night
My Immortal (Seven Deadly Sins)
No Rest For The Wicked
Rapture In Death
Real Vampires Live Large 
Reno's Chance (Tempting Seals)
Riding The Storm (Acro)
She's No Fairie Princess (The Others) 
The Darkest Fire (Lords Of The Underworld)
The Devil Inside (Morgan Kinglsy)
Touch Of Evil
Touch The Dark (Cassie Palmer)
Undead And Unpopular
Wild Card (Elite Ops)
Working For The Devil (Dante Valentine)




I'll come back here and update what I've read.


1 comment:

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails