This Hop is hosted by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books, and it runs through the weekend, so if you can't today, hop on tomorrow! Just remember, go to her site, follow the rules, visit some of the blogs and get to know em, if you start to follow tell em you met them through the hop!
This weeks ? -
"If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"
Hhhmmmm, often I fly by the seat of my pants when I'm in a book store, but lets see what I can come up with...
- Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning. I am dying to finish this series!! What is Jerricho, never mind that he is just awesome, and I love Mac too!
- This Side Of The Grave by Jeaniene Frost. I love Cat and Bones, and Bones is in the top 3 of Vamps hands down!
- Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris. Well, I am a die hard True Blooder and I can NOT wait for this baby to come out!
- Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward. Ya gotta love the Brothers! And this one is about Vishous' twin sis Payne
- Changeless by Gail Carriger. I loved book 1 and I am behind!! There are now 3 more out.
- Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews. Come on how can you not love Curran and Kate! This is a great series for sure.
- Bayou Moon by Ilona Andrews. This is book 2 in her newest series and I really liked #1 and the world she weaved. Rose and Declan were great.
That takes my total to $77. I could probably find a discount book as I browsed, but I think this does it for me. Now these are all traditional books I didn't bother looking into if I could have weedled more with the kindle versions and a couple are not out for a few weeks yet. Wow heavy pnr/uf going on here!