Well October has flown away and now November is headed out the door too. I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! I haven't blogged in forever, have not found the time and kinda lost my blogging mojo a bit. I have been reading, but nothing that has made me say "I gotta talk about this one!!!" I didn't read as much in October, nor will I be in November either. That's ok. I'm going to put what I read in list form everything highlighted in bold is my review/rant depending on how I felt ;) -
- White Witch Black Curse by Kim Harrison
- Plain Jane: Brunettes Beware by Cristyn West
- Psychos by Jim Skipp - Netgalley
- Forever Werewolf by Michelle Hauff - Netgalley
- Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls - Book Club Readhttp://booklending.com/
- And When She Was Good by Laura Lipman
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- The Lion The Lamb, The Hunted by Andrew E Kaufman
- The Gathering by Anne Enright - Book Club Read
So, of all these books read there was a REAL stinker of the bunch and that honor goes to The Gathering by Anne Enright. Mama Mia that book just rotted!!!! We spent book club ranting about how darn bad it was and that's all the time I'll waste on it here! I really liked Gone Girl and And When She Was Good, excellent in my opinion. I'm done with Kim Harrison's Rachel Morgan series, I just can't take it anymore and my rant explains it.
I've read three books so far in November, Blameless by Gail Carriger, Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs, and The Secret Of Ella And Michah by Jessica Sorenson and will be reading Look Again by Lisa Scottoline for book club.. It sounds really good and debate provoking along the lines of Jodi Picoult. This is the first Scottoline for me so I look forward to it. Right now I'm reading Exquisite by Ella Frank. The best part is all these books were free! Three from paperback swap and two from booklending.com!
Well I probably won't get to blog again till after Thanksgiving so have a wonderful one filled with great food and great company. Make some memories to last a lifetime!