Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday


This is a weekly post hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine.  Check it out and jump on board ;)



Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World, Book 2)Eternal Kiss Of Darkness
Jeanienne Frost
Paperback 384 Pgs
Avon
August 1st





Now first off, I just LOVE the cover, much better than Spade's book-First Drop Of Crimson's cover.  To be honest I never really liked Mencheres in the Night Huntress series.  Well that may be a little harsh, I didn't feel anything for him one way or the other, but reading the blurb, and suddenly I find myself interested.  Then I went to Miss. Frost's site and read snippets, and omg, I am just chomping for the book now.  Here are the snippets -

snippet 1
snippet 2
snippet 3
snippet 4

Ok, can you say HOT!  *sprays self with water mister* Should we expect anything less after reading about Bones and Cat in the Night Huntress?  I have to say I didn't like Spade's book as much as I'd hoped for.  FDOC didn't pack the same punch as Night Huntress, where as these snippets of Mencheres seems to really be loaded.  Now what I would just love is a book about Ian and then maybe Vlad, but she has Bones and Cat # 5 coming too.  I can't wait, not sure when that'll be yet, but I just love Bones.  She has created some character in him.

click on the picture to pre-order yours!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails