Sunday, May 30, 2010

Whacha Reading? (May 30th)



I know I know, it's not Friday!  Well, I was in VEGAS!!  Yeah baby, and I wanted to get this up before the weekend expired completely : )

Well guess what?  I finally finished Dragonfly In Amber!  Can you believe it?  It never takes me this long to read a book unless it's a real drag, and this one isn't.  Granted, it's not edge of your seat action, and gets a little bogged down in the history telling, but it's just taking me forever.  This is 2 weeks I'm reading it now.

It is picked up, though it took almost 3/4 through!  I wish the whole book would have had more action like this.  I knew I was gonna be sad, it seems to be inevitable with the 2 of em.

Again a real slow month reading wise for me, I'm way off my usual 6, but I'll read while I'm at the pool ; ) I've been wanting to get to those Night Hunters again, I'm up to #3.

What about you, is it decent, a sleeping pill, or a nail biting heart stopper?

Have a great Memorial Day weekend and get some good reading in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails