Monday, June 6, 2011

May Wrap Up







May has come and gone and now summer reading will begin!  I don't read anymore or less once the summer comes but t he lazy days lends itself to maybe feeling like you are.  This month I have some projects going on and some parties so I don't know if it'll be a great reading month.

May's books -
Shadowfever
Lover Unleashed
A Kiss Of Shadows
Little Bee
The First Cut



I enjoyed all but Little Bee which was my book club choice for May.  Not my cup o' tea!  This month I got a bit of a head start since I began Dead Reckoning the last couple of days of May.  Here's my list for June -

Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 11)Beneath A Red Blood Moon (Vampire Series)Finishing Touches
Three Wishes: A True Story of Good Friends, Crushing Heartbreak, and Astonishing Luck on Our Way to Love and MotherhoodJacob (The Nightwalkers, Book 1)The Vampire's Seduction

Yes it looks like another PNR month for me but for the two book club choices ;) We'll see if I stick with it or if I change my mind.  I do have my Mary Higgins Clark challenge, which I have just failed miserably at and my In Death challenge so we'll see. 








1 comment:

  1. I am failing the MHC challenge also and I am the host, ugggh, so failed my personal goal for this one.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails