Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday Black Dagger Bro's





Haven't done this baby in a year and a day!!!!


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Here's mine -


Lover Reborn
J.R. Ward
March 27,2012














 Amazon Blurb -

Tohrment, the Brother who had it all, but lost everything to the enemy, is destined for a second chance at love and life. But will the past and his bitterness hold him back?
**********

Yup Ms. Ward is at it again with Lover Reborn, Tohrment's book. Poor Tohr, lost for months to the Brothers as well as poor John Matthew after his beautiful Wells was killed, now his rebirth here.

Be honest girls, we love them, we can't help it, its like our dirty little secret. Well, not for me I make no bones that this is one of my favorite series. J.R. just knows how to hook you and not let go. Ya feelin me ; ) *tosses back Frédéric Fekkai styled hair, adjusts the strap on her Manolo Blahnik slingbacks and climbs into her Maybach 57 S* Hows that for branding? Lol!

3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try out this series since book 1 was released. I'm a fan of the Midnight Breed series, which depending on who I ask is a good and bad thing.

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    New follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the Breed series as well. The heck with those who look down their noses ; )

    Thanks for stopping by?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I better get my butt, or my eyes i gear and read the whole series! Thanks for letting me know about this one!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails