Friday, December 3, 2010

I Want More - Book Challenge

Photobucket



This challenge is being hosted by my challenge partner in crime - Marce, from Tea Time With Marce , you can click on the picture as well to get to her sign-up page ; )

The whole premise is to read some books by an author you enjoyed, wanted to read more of but haven't gotten to it.  There are different levels of participation as well.  2-4, 5-8 and 9-12.  Only stand alones, no series, and I'm going with the 2-4.  It's running from January 1st - December 31st 2011.  I'm leaning towards Tess Gerritsen, but not 100 % sure yet.  Hhhhmm so many books and authors, so little time.....

And yes, Tess Gerritsen will be the winner for this challenge, and I'll come back here to update what I've read.  I haven't made my first choice yet, so I need to get a lookin :)

Update - No Tess will not be my choice!  I can be so very fickle, that's why I don't decorate a room till some time has passed, I like one thing and the next week it's another, and this is one of those times.  I so enjoyed my book club choice for February - Bet Me by Jennifer Cruise, that I am choosing her!   I will let that book be #1 on the challenge list adn it will be linked to my review :).

  1. Bet Me
  2. Maybe This Time
  3. ?
  4. ?
I haven't chosen the other 2 yet, but I will ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails