Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TBR Challenge




Well, before you can blink  your eyes it'll be January of 2011, imagine that!?  2011, sounds so darn freaky! And with the New Year I really wanna concentrate on whittling my tbr pile.  I'm going to make it a mission to try not to buy books if I don't have to.  Since I belong to a book club, I may not have a choice if the library isn't cooperating ; ) and there are a couple of books that I have to make exceptions for, Black Dagger Brotherhood, Shadowfever, Sookie and such :p  On the whole though, I have kindle editions and traditonal that has grown to a crazy amount.

Make sure to have the link-up to your roster so progress can be seen.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails