Thursday, April 29, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday -

This is a neat little weekly chat about books we're anxiously waiting to be released.  If you'd like to participate go - here.  There are so many great ones coming out that it sometimes is hard to pick just one, but for this week my pick is hands down -

 Dead in the Family: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)                
Dead In The Family
By Charlaine Harris
May 3 2010






I have been waiting anxiously for May to come ever since I finished book 9 last May!!!  Who will Sookie choose?  What will happen to all of them?  Book 9 was really rough, the violence that Sookie endured was tremendous.  How will they all go on after what's happened, how will they be changed, will they be changed?

 This series has been just fantastic, I have LOVED it!!  I love the show on HBO too, and can't wait for June to get here for season 3.  I think the characters are rich and colorful.  Charlaine is a wonderful writer, I don't find her writing condescending, or tedious.  Her books flow beautifully.  If you haven't dipped your toe into the water that is the Southern Vampire Series, I highly recommend ya get your feet soaked ; )

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read anything in this series, but I've heard SO much about it...so glad you're participating!!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails