Monday, April 4, 2011

The Monthly Wrap-Up

I had a pretty good reading month!  Some nice books were in my pile that I really enjoyed.  The two BCC's were really good!  I loved the Persian Pickle, you can read my review *HERE*.  Mercy Thompson does not disappoint, I really like this series, my review is *HERE*.  # 2 in the Demonica sereis, Desire Unchained, eh, it was just ok.  Of course Queen Betsy and the Undead Series always makes me smile.

I had a great interview with the author of The Kensei, Jon Merz, you can catch that *HERE*.  He is really a great author and I enjoyed reading his book.

The Kensei: A Lawson Vampire NovelChange of Heart: A NovelUndead and Unreturnable (Queen Betsy, Book 4) (Berkley Sensation)
For a Few Demons More (The Hollows, Book 5)The Persian Pickle ClubBlood Bound (Mercy Thompson, Book 2)
Desire Unchained (Demonica, Book 2)


What's up for next  month?  A few good books, I think.  I already read Quickie by James Patterson, and boy it was just that, finished it in one sitting of 4 hours!  I'm reading Rapture In Death right now by J.D. Robb, and I'm also in an In Death challenge hosted by Christine of *The Happily Ever After*.  Just click on her blog title to check out her challenge.  I have two BCC's (book club choices), they are Picking Cottonby Jennifer Thompson-Cannino and Ronald Cotton, which I'm just soso on reading, it's based on a true story, and Still Life With Husband by Lauren Fox, which I am looking forward to.  For my own *TBR Challenge*, just click on it if you wanna join, I'll be reading Wraith by Phaedra Weldon, About Grace by Anthony Doerr which I won in a contest held by Julie over at *Reading Without Restraint*, and What The Night Knows by Dean Koontz.

The QuickieRapture in DeathPicking Cotton: Our Memoir of Injustice and Redemption
Still Life with Husband (Vintage Contemporaries)Wraith (Zoe Martinique, Book 1)About Grace : A Novel
What the Night Knows: A Novel

That's quite a bit, and who knows, sometimes I change my mind on what I really feel like reading so we'll see if I keep to this list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails