Thursday, June 3, 2010

Guest Reviewer - Maximum Ride Series

Today I am putting up my daughter MaryAnn's very brief synopsis of the Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson.  Should I tell you this was like pulling teeth to get her to write this for me!  You would think I asked her to cut off her own foot ; ) but I forced her as brief as it is.  MaryAnn really loved this series and I'm glad since reading is so important to me.  Here is her review -

James Patterson Complete Maximum Ride Series 1-5 ~The Angel Experiment, School's Out-forever, Saving the World, the Final Warning, Max~
  Books 1 - 5
  James Patterson






Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel
Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel
James Patterson
Hardcover 336 pgs
Little, Brown Books for young readers






Maximum ride is about 6 kids - Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, The Gasman, and Angel, who are 98% bird and 2% human. Max’s mission is to save the world, her and the flock do all they can to stop erasers, which are mixes of wolf and human. The erasers work for the lab where they all originated, sadly the professors at the lab don’t want the flock to help, they want the flock gone. As they try their best to get away from the lab, they find amazing adventures, and even some love. Overall I find this entire series awesome and it keeps you turning the pages, though I have to say my favorite or the series was Fang. I finished some of the books in only a day. I find them full of great stories and adventures that really kill. I’d recommend it to all of my friends. 
**********


This is MaryAnn, she's 12 yrs old, that's an old 12.  She's an old soul trapped in a young body.  She has a quick wit, and a great sense of humor.  You can be sure I will have her contribute more to the YA reviews!


1 comment:

  1. I've only read 1 of the books in the series myself. Can't remember which, but I do recall I enjoyed it. But it also reminded of the tv series Dark Angel.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails