Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Romance Reading Challenge



Book Chick City is hosting a Summer Romance Reading Challenge.  You can find all the details here.  This is a great challenge, and an enjoyable one too!  There's plenty of time to get through 8 romances and there's a chance for a prize as well.  What's better than that? 

I love Book Chick City's blog, it's so fun to go and see what going on, and she does some awesome challenges so go give her a visit and see what she's about.

I will come back here and list and link the reviews to all the romances I have gotten through and then this will be the post that I link to Book Chick City as I go along. 

  1. Night Embrace (Dark Hunters Book 4) - Sherrilyn Kenyon - Done
  2. Covet - J.R. Ward - Done
  3. Darkness Unleashed (Guardians Of Eternity Book 5) - Alexandra Ivy - Done
  4. Magic Bleeds - Ilona Andrews -Done
  5. Pleasure Unbound (Demonica Series Book 1) - Larissa Ione - Done
  6. Voyager (Outlander Book 4) - Diana Gabaldon -Done
  7. Eternal Kiss Of Darkness - Jeaniene Frost - Done
  8. Dance With The Devil - Sherrilyn Kenyon
As I go along, I am sure I will be adding to this list.  So check back and see, oh, and join too!

Another challenge completed!!





    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

    Related Posts with Thumbnails