Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Background


This isn't a bookish post, but I wanted to take a moment to tip my hat to Itkupilli over at Cute*n*Cool Blog Stuff.  Her designs are just beautiful and I will be using it on my other blog as well.  Take a look and see what she offers it's just delightful!

Ok, well I can't resist talking just a bit about books.  I'm almost done with Darkness Unleashed by Alexandra Ivy.  This is an nice and quick read.  It hits the spot for an easy hit of romance coupled with the little bit of the thrill of the chase and a tad of suspense thrown in.  Not quite the caliber of Black Dagger Brotherhood, or the Midnight Breed, but worth snuggling up with.

Today is Fathers Day, and I want to wish my Husband the light of my life Happy Fathers Day.  I'm not with him, I'm in New York with my mother since last week was the anniversary of my Fathers death and there was a Memorial Mass for him.  Not having a Dad anymore has been one of the most bitter pills I have ever had to swallow and it isn't easy at all.  The nice thing is my Mom will be flying home with me for the 1st time since he passed, and that makes me very happy.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula--so nice that your mom gets to come home and spend some time with you & your family.

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails