Thursday, June 17, 2010

Some Awards!

I love getting awards.  I have gotten a few for my other blog Mia Sogni Dolci, which is about my daily doings and my scrapbooking, but I have now gotten my first 2 for my book blog and I'm happy!



This award was given to me by Steph over at Fangs Wands and Fairydust.  She has a beautiful blog that I love to visit.  It has an ethereal quality that is just delightful!







This award was given to me by Julie at Reading Without Restraint.  Julie's blog is wonderful.  I love how it's designed, when I stop by it always puts a smile on my face.  She has done an awesome job with her blog and I am very flattered by her tip of the hat to  me : ) !  I hope my blog looks just as good one day.

Reading Without Restraint”=


The Versatile Blogger award's rules are as follows -

List seven things about yourself and then pass it on to fifteen other bloggers whose blogs you truly enjoy.  I am going to wait just a bit since I've seen this around and I want to make sure I pass it to a blogger who hasn't gotten it.  When I visit the Hop I'll  be sure to find some wonderful ones.

The Stylish blogger Award rules are similar -

List five random things about myself and then pass it on to five bloggers.

I will do this one now since 5 is much easier to do.

Stylish Blogger Award

I have been married since I'm 16, 29 yrs
I hate liver, yuk!!
I have fallen arches, a flat foot which means a wide foot!!
My son was stung by a scorpion in our yard when he was 4
I am originally from Brooklyn N.Y. but have lived in So Cali for 21 yrs now


Here are my 5 bloggers -
  1. Stephanie at Fangs Wands and Fairydust
  2. Carolyn at  Book Chic City
  3. Lori at Lori's Reading Corner
  4. The Book Vixen
  5. Sarah at My World of Books
*******

In book news I've finished Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews and I loved it!   Well worth reading.  Both Kate and Curran are just great characters. 

Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, Book 4)

My dilemma is which book to start next.  #2 in the Queen Betsy series Undead and Unemployed or # 3 in the Outlander series, Voyager.  Oh boy who do I choose?  I just wish I would've loaded # 2 of the In Death series Glory In Death on my kindle since I'm here in N.Y. and I really liked # 1!  Then again since I have a ton of books on my kindle that I haven't read I may just choose something totally different : )  Just call me fickle.






2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Paula! I really do enjoy your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards! And thanks for passing them along to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails