Thursday, July 15, 2010

Eternal Kiss Of Darkness Book Discussion

This latest Night Huntress World spin-off is coming out on the 27th of July.  I love Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series, and want to host a discussion here at the Tome.  I figured we can talk about it on the 27th of August.  That gives us time to get the book and read it.  If you're interested just let me know.  I'll put up a kickoff post with a Mr.Linky if there's enough takers.  When we're done, I'll post a list of ?'s that we can answer, and then all can post here linking back to your blogs.  Sound good?  I hope so.  Her books are just great and I'm looking forward to getting to know Mencheres better how bout you?

Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World, Book 2)
  Eternal Kiss Of Darkness
  Jeaniene Frost
  Paperback 384 pgs
  Avon






Some  yummy snippets -

snippet 1
snippet 2
snippet 3

video teaser -



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails