Friday, July 16, 2010

Whacha Reading Friday (July 15th)



This is a weekly end of the school/work week wrap-up hosted here by moi at the Tome.  Stop by share what you're reading, what you read, and what you're going to read : )

Voyager (Outlander) Voyager
Diana Gabaldon
Paperback 1072 pgs
Delta






This baby is one very long sucker.  I'm enjoying it, I've got the kindle version and I'm at about 5000 %, it goes to 18000 on the kindle.  There are 4 more books in this series and I'm wondering what else Diana Gabaldon can possibly do to poor Jamie and Claire!

Next up will be #3 of the In Death series by J.D. Robb, Immortal In Death  I'm in a challenge, and I want to catch up.  This is just a great series as well.

How about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails