Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Reading Challenge

In this post I will link all the reviews to the books I've read for this great challenge hosted by Julie at My Book Retreat.  You can click on her blog title here, or click on her badge in my challenge marquee to the right of this post.

Here is the initial list of what I want to read, I know it'll grow and different ones will be added, I'm already reading one not even on it ; ) -

Summer reading list

And here is the list as I progress -

  1. Naked In Death
  2. Pleasure Unbound (Demonica book 1)
  3. Voyager 
  4. Stray 
  5. Grave Sight
  6. Moon Called



Well of the 8 books I had on my original list, I read 6 of them.  That's not so bad considering I read quite a bit this summer so I am happy with what I accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge! I'm glad you're happy with what you accomplished!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails