Friday, July 30, 2010

Hopping and Following

Be sure to check out my sign up for A group reading and discussion of Eternal Kiss Of Darkness *HERE*



This Hop is hosted by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books, and it runs through the weekend, so if you can't today, hop on tomorrow!  Just remember, go to her site, follow the rules, visit some of the blogs and get to know em, if you start to follow tell em you met them through the hop!

This weeks ? -

Who is your fave new to you author this year?

I have 2, picking just one, well that's too hard, just like picking only 1 fave book.  I can't seem to do it! Diana Gabaldon is the first.  I started her series Outlander in March and just fell in love with the story and the characters. The second is Chelsea Cain.  This woman can write one wickedly deliciously evil bad mama-jama, and she's a girl baddie to boot!  Just love her Heartsick series.  Talk about to different ends of the spectrum, but I love psycho thrillers and a good love story as well ; )
*****


To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - The Authoress
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post! 
**********

On a funny side note, while we were in Vegas, a commercial for Eat, Pray, Love with Julia Roberts came on.  I told hubby, that is one book I have NO desire to read, nor see the movie *ducks from thrown tomatoes*  My sis in law sends out an email saying 1st book club mtg on the 27th space limited please rsvp will be picking 1st book to read, bring a list of your faves.  I email saying in Vegas, but ya know I'm in.  Then I text her late the night of asking how it went and what book do ya think they picked?!  You got it E,P,L!!!!  AAAHHHHH  I told her what I said to hubby and she told me to suck it up they want my opinion too : p  I have till 8/31 to read it, blah, but I will, lets see if my opinion changes.  Why don't I wanna read it you ask (or maybe not but since I am an opinionated *itch, I'll tell anyway) I'm not big into self discovery books that blab on about their journey to finding themselves, if you're friggin lost at 30 something give it the hell up, ya ain't gonna find yourself, it's just an excuse to indulge in self absorption.  Okay resume the tomato throwing ; )

1 comment:

  1. Hi there...thanks for stopping by my blog. I haven't heard of the 2 authors you listed, will have to check them out.

    I love your blog - what a eye-pleasing layout. I'm already a follower.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails