Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading?



This meme is hosted by Shelia at Book Journey

Hi everyone – it’s that time again when we all get to share what books are making our current reads…. what’s coming up, and what maybe we wish we would have passed on….:D

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

I love being a part of this and I hope you do too!  As part of this weekly meme I love to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme.  I offer a weekly contest for those who visit 10 or more of the Monday Meme participants and leave a comment.  You receive one entry for every 10 comments, just come back here and tell me how many in the comment area.


Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and IndonesiaEat Pray Love is what I just finished and boy do I wish I could've passed.  You can read my blistering review *HERE*








Grave Sight (Harper Connelly Mysteries, Book 1)Grave Sight is what I just started.  I'm only 10 pgs in, but I'm happy since I've been wanting to read it for a while now.








Immortal in Death (In Death, Book 3)Immortal In Death is up next.  I'm in an In Death Challenge, and while there is no way I'll complete it (there are over 30 I'm up to 4), I'm loving it.  The characters are great!


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you think of the Charlaine Harris book. That one is on my wish list....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must complete the 'In Death' Challenge! Trust me - they get better as they go. This is one series you just can't drop!
    Visit my home page. At the bottom right you'll find links to the Challenge reviews I've completed thus far.
    Good Luck!!
    Gina ~ Hott Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost Home by Pam Jenoff.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails