Monday, August 16, 2010

Musing Mondays



I am hosting a new book club - *Authors By The Alphabet*, stop by if you'd like to join!


This meme is hosted by the Divine MizB @ Should Be Reading.  This week MizB wants to know what books are you most waiting for.

Shadowfever

Hands down, it is Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning!  I am dying to read this book especially since the ending was the most wicked cliffhanger an author has ever dangled her readers from!!!

Now I've been told she has some teasers loose on her site that are quite surprising but I haven't checked em out myself yet.

Can ya believe that's it?  With a tbr as big as Mt. Everest, I really don't look for books that are coming, I wanna get through the ones I have : )

3 comments:

  1. I love this author!! But I haven't read this series yet, but have heard great things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I too can't wait for this to come out. I would also love for KMM to write some more books to the Highlander series....Or perhaps start another series. Here's my Monday Musing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series is fantastic. Very different from her Highlander series, but she has tied some of the characters into the Fever series from the Highlanders.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails