Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Musings




This meme is hosted by Miz B over at Should Be Reading, who I might add has some really great memes!

This weeks musing asks -

What book tops your TBR(to be read) pile right now?  Is it something you own, something you have to borrow or purchase?  Why do you want to read it so badly?

That would be Eternal Kiss Of Darkness.  I have to purchase it, my credit card gives me points so I'm going to get it for free ; ) and it'll be the Kindle version since I have all of Jeaniene Frost's series on my Kindle.  I want it because I just love Frost's Night Huntress series.  She really is a fantastic author and I enjoy her books, and this one looks off the hook delicious!!  I am also hosting a group reading and discussion of this book *here* .
**********

Some other musings, I'm reading just a wickedly evil thriller now.  This killer is just cuckoo for cocoa puffs and I am loving it!!  Nothing like a good psycho to get the blood flowing ; )

Good news for me, I received my first free e-books to be read in exchange for my review!  I joined net galley and I am really stoked about it.  They all look really good.  The books are -

Fear No Evil - Robin Caroll
Presumed Dead - Shirley Wells
Allegra Fairweather- Paranormal Investigator - Janni Nell
Call Me Mrs. Miracle - Debbie Macomber
Negative Image - Vicky Delany

5 comments:

  1. I am a fan of Debbie Macomber and will have to check out that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you're too sweet! I'm glad you enjoy my memes. :)

    ~MizB

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nise, I've never read Macomber yet! My mom has read several of her's so I figured let me try one :)

    @ MizB, thank you for coming by. Your memes are a lot of fun, I have gotten some great book ideas from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I recently went on a Jeaniene Frost spree. I bought all 4 of the Night Huntress series and read them in 3 days (hubby was out of town :D). I am now impatiently waiting for A Drop of Crimson from the library and then it will by Eternal Kiss of Darkness.

    I was just reading her site yesterday and apparently the first chapter of book 5 is at the end of Eternal Kiss of Darkness. I have a feeling I'll be buying both of those and then the fifth book in February. Oh Bones, why do you haunt me with your steamy goodness?!

    I actually still love Mercy Thompson better, but Bones really does it like nobody else can!!

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails