Crazy-For-Books, and it runs through the weekend, so if you can't today, hop on tomorrow! Just remember, go to her site, follow the rules, visit some of the blogs and get to know em, if you start to follow tell em you met them through the hop!
This weeks ?-
Do you judge a book by it's cover?
Yes, I must say, I do have Shallow Hal syndrome and sometimes I do look at a cover and say, "Hhmmm, that book looks mighty tasty." ; ) I don't do it often though, since my library would be very small as far as subjects. Seriously, sometimes that's just what grabs ya. We eat with our eyes first as well so a publisher would be foolish not to use whatever means to snag a reader in.
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host @ Parajunkee and anyone else you want to follow on the list
- Follow our Featured Bloggers- Candace's Book Blog
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
What is your fave brick and mortar book store?
That would be Barnes and Nobles. I have one right near my home, which makes it very easy.
If you'd like to join a book club, then please check out this -
*Authors By The Alphabet*