Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Teaser Tuesday!


This is such a fun meme hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.  Here are the rules -
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 teaser sentences from that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!  Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away, we don't want to ruin the book for others.
  • Share the title and author so that other TT's can add the book to their TBR if they'd like. 

The Godmother
The Godmother
Carrie Adams
Hardcover 388 pgs
Harper Collins













My teaser -

In the end, I used up a whole precious nappy wiping him up, hoping that Tommy had a firmer constitution than his brother.  I finally got the last of the clean nappies under his bum, when from out of his willy shot a perfect arc of pee.
pg. 219
**********

So far this is a really good book.  I'm reading it for my book club - Authors By The Alphabet, and it's proving to be a little intense, not so light and airy, and I'm liking that.




7 comments:

  1. The joy of changing boys. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-pretty-little-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha your teaser made me actually laugh out loud! It's interesting that the teaser is so funny but the book is more intense. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Buffy, I'll post the ?'s on the 29th, but tomorrow I'm doing a check in with 3 books for Oct to see if any have read them and then Julie from Reading Without Restraint will choose :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And THAT'S what I don't like about boy babies! LOL! Funny teaser! Thanks for sharing!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    My Teaser: http://jewelknits.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-september-14-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two sons--I remember my oldest son peeing on my aunt's down-stuffed comforter once when I was changing his diaper! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this book on my tbr list.

    Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails