Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WWW Wednesday


Another great meme hosted by the Divine Miz B @ Should Be Reading.   If ya haven't gone (I highly doubt it), GO!

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?


Immortal in Death (In Death, Book 3)
Immortal In Death
J.D. Robb
Paperback 320 pgs
Berkley


I am reading this now, I'm in an In Death Challenge and I've got tons more to read!!












Moon Called (Mercy Thompson)Moon Called
Patricia Briggs
Paperback 288 pgs
Ace


Just finished this and I loved it!!  Review is *here*












The Godmother

The Godmother
Carrie Adams
Hardcover 400 pgs
Harper

I will be reading this for my book club Authors By The Alphabet.  Wanna join?  Go *HERE*

4 comments:

  1. I have an award for you at my blog, Paula....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read the Mercy Thompson series (I think that's the Patricia Briggs book you have up there) it is one of the many hundreds of paranormals that I've amassed and have yet to read! *blush* I need a speed reading course! heehee!

    Here is my WWW if you'd like to drop by! http://shaunesay.blogspot.com/2010/09/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read the In Death books. I have to get to that after the campaign.

    I am doing good, btw. Thanks for stopping by to ask. I am actually writing a few reviews because I have some time. I am thinking of doing a The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly McNees giveaway soon.

    Congrats on the followers. I think you have gained since the last time I was on your site :)

    ReplyDelete

Please take a minute to leave a comment. Good or bad I always read them : ) and respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails